Unruly Designs has many new games in development, all in different stages. See the links below for a glimpse in to what might be up next from us!
- War Birds: Rosenstrasse, by Moyra Turkington and Jessica Hammer – a story of Love and Survival in Berlin, 1933-1943.
- War Birds: Lumberjills, by Moyra Turkington – In the highlands of Scotland in WW2, British women come together in brutal physical labour: felling trees and processing timber in service of the war effort. In the woods, they find newfound confidence and physical capacity – and in dance socials with neighbouring lumberjack and training camps discover romance, and new options for their lives.
- War Birds: Nightingales, by Moyra Turkington, Misha Bushyager and Rachel E.S. Walton – Casablanca, 1943: Far, far from home, US Army Nurses deployed at the 6th General Hospital in French Morocco save lives and foster friendships against the flood of casualties coming out of the North African front.
- War Birds: Blood is Thick, by Kimberley Lam – Though the brutal Khmer Rouge was ousted from power in 1979, the years since have been filled with Vietnamese occupation and civil war. One family has escaped and struggled to build a new community for themselves in a foreign land. One day, they are contacted by a survivor thought to have been killed in a notorious execution center. Their joy is short-lived, however, when she eschews reuniting with the family for the traditional New Year’s festivities, choosing instead to venture back to Cambodia to confront the aftermath of the genocide head-on. Her courage causes unresolved pain to rise once more to the surface, calling forth the demons that the family carried with them when they fled.
- Run Them Again, by Moyra Turkington and Brand Robins
- NEW! The Sweetfire Chronicles, by Kimberley Lam and Moyra Turkington